- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- The title should be concise and in all uppercase letters.
- Abstracts should be informative, containing: Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Conclusion.
- The abstract text may not be longer than 2 500 characters, including spaces.
- Tables, charts and other graphics are not permitted.
Please avoid complex mathematical formulae, Greek letters and symbols.
All abbreviations must be defined the first time they appear in your text (but, do not define in the title).
Deadline: November 10th, 2017
After having submitted your abstract, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail with a reference number of your abstract for further correspondence.
Abstracts are subject to approval by the scientific committee and to final assignment as an oral or poster presentation.
All corresponding authors will be contacted by e-mail and informed as to whether they are to present their abstract orally or in the form of a poster.